13: Update on Chapter Two

Hello there! We are officially done with our weekly tasks and I hope everyone is doing well as we are also almost done with our research proposal.

In this entry, I would like to update about my Chapter Two: Literature Review. I have added some more sections and sub-sections to this chapter.

2.1

Introduction

2.2

Teaching and Learning of Literature

2.2.1 Role of Teacher

2.2.2 Role of Learners

        2.2.2.1 Successful Learners

        2.2.2.2 Less Successful Learners

2.3

Learning Styles

2.3.1 Visual

2.3.2 Auditory

2.3.3 Kinaesthetic

2.3.4 Tactile

2.3.5 Group

2.3.6 Individual

2.4

Learning Strategies

2.4.1 Cognitive

2.4.2 Metacognitive

2.4.3 Memory-Related

2.4.4 Compensatory

2.4.5 Affective

2.4.6 Social

2.5

Relationship between Learning Styles and Learning Strategies

2.6

Conceptual Framework

2.7

Conclusion

 

I am now one step closer towards finishing my Chapter 2. So far, I still have a long way to go in finding past researches for each of these sections. Searching for related and relevant studies is not as easy as it seems but I need to buckle up and search for more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09: Research Population and Sample

15: Review Chapter One, Two and Three

11: Validity and Reliability & Ethical Considerations